Rates and reservation

Chez Pochou

Rates

The gîtes can be rented from 1 April until 31 October. The rates are given below for the holiday season of 2024. They depend on the season and on the length of the stay. July and August are high season, the other months are low season. All bookings of 14 nights or more will receive a 10% reduction on the total amount.

Gîte     High season     Low season
  per night   1 night 2 nights 3 nights from 4 nights, per night
Tournesol   € 129   € 130 € 240 € 310 € 100
Bleuet   € 109   € 110 € 190 € 280 €   90
Violette   €   88   €   80 € 140 € 190 €   60

Included are: towels, bed linen, wifi, washing machine, air conditioning, tourist tax.
Final cleaning fee (high season only), Tournesol: € 50, Bleuet: € 45, Violette: € 30; to be paid at the end of your stay, preferably in cash.
Minimum stay during high season: 5 nights.
Booking and cancellation policy: a 25% deposit is due to secure your booking, while the remaining 75% is due 2 weeks before the date of arrival. Upon cancellation, the deposit (less € 30 administration fee) is refundable up to 2 weeks before the planned arrival date.

Reservation

You can make a   reservation   by contacting us directly.

House rules

Smoking is prohibited in the accomodations and at the pool site; pets are not allowed; parties and events are not allowed; visitors are allowed only with prior agreement from the owners and are not allowed to stay overnight; quiet hours are between 22:00h and 09:00h; please consider other guests at all times, for example, keep music and all noise at a minimum acceptable level.